Road Accidents and Child kidnapping
Annually In india about 250,000 people die on road accidents in India. This is larger than any terrorist activity ot train accident case. But still government does not take tough steps to bring down road accidents deaths.
To help in this regard:
- Driving licence should be given after test and after an interview
- Motorist should be educated that pedestrians have equal right on the road.
- Proper walk ways should be made
- Proper punishment should be given to people who drive carelessly
- In case of any road accident, people should be encouraged to take the victim to Hospital immediately rather than gathering around and just watching.
- Police should encourage people to help road accident victims and should set an example among the citizens of India.
In India about 200,000 children go missing every year. These children are sent to different cities for begging, for serving as child labour, or are assaulted sexually or simply sodomised and killed and thrown in gutter.
Every day newspaper are filled wilth such incidents. But Our parliament has to take some stern steps. Because the ordinary children of India do not get security as the children of ministers and beaureucrats, they keep on suffering like this..