1. Solar Energy (High Priority)
2. Wind Energy (Med Priority)
3. Hydro Power (Lower Priority)
It is time to give emphasis on the above mentioned alternet energy sources. These alternet sources as mentioned having huge potential to become a massive alternate sources across country.
To implement that we need public-private ventures for each of those sectors, need govt fund & encouragement in setting up the manufacturing facility for solar, wind & hydro power specific hardware & software within India. wondering, we don't have a recognized private sector company for solar cell manufacturers. We can easily turn the huge demand worldwide for solar equipment into favors by manufacturing here in India instead of importing them & creating more jobs, make no tax free for importing such equipments.
Need to setup a public sector company functioning similar like ONGC which will specifically be involved in finding new location for solar/wind base, modern & more efficient equipment for generation & supervision, supply through usages of grid.
1. The mass production of such alternate of source electricity(solar, wind, water)can be used to make less dependency in coal based gradually.
2. Again, to make less demand in fossil Oils, we need to encourage(putting less tax) electric cars for which each & every station should have charging facility. The power source will be the grid power which in turns is supplied from solar/wind/water energy sources.
3. encourages more for usages of solar energy in small appliance wherever possible for urban & rural areas.
For Urban make it mandatory for having 1)solar panel in rooftop for every new buildings approved. 2) use the solar source for street lights & traffic signal. 3) citi buses to run on electricity ...etc
For rural market - 1) use solar lantern 2) solar heater & cooking appliances 3) solar pumps(which is common across rural areas) etc.